On December 17th we will be holding the first ever totally independent non league football conference in association with our lawyers at Fieldfisher. The event will be held at the Fieldfisher offices located in London Bridge starting at 6pm and all are welcome to attend this totally FREE event.
On the night there will have speakers from The FA, The PFA, the Fieldfisher Sports Law team and St George's Park among others, who wil be discussing many of the issues that non league players and clubs need to be aware of but very rarely are. We will then show you the ways the Our Game and ASPSU service helps non league players and clubs with all aspects of football, regardless of the level of football.
Come and find out how:
- We can make sure players get paid for both work and football when they are injured so neither clubs or players and their families have to worry about this, with a couple of testimonies from players we have helped.
- We give players access to scans, physiotherapy, consultations and operations, with access available to the facilities of St. George's Park and the UK's only FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence, Isokinetic.
- The assistance we provide in disciplinary cases can have a huge bearing on the outcome of the case.
- We save all members, whether player, manager, chairman or other, hundreds of pounds a year on their everyday living costs.
- We help players get back the potential four figure sum they are entitled to but are possibly unaware of.
People who attend will also have the opportunity to buy Nike boots (Magista's at £100 instead of £260 and Tiempos at £50 instead of £140) and training kit at half price or better, and we will also feed you and buy you a few drinks to make sure we look after you properly for the time you spend with us. With the event also due to be filmed for Sky Sports, you probably won't find a better way to spend that Wednesday evening if you are involved with football at these levels.
Anyone wanting to come MUST register with us beforeTuesday evening by sending their name and club they are associated with to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday...